Thursday, November 18, 2010

wawawwwww...
hahaha...
susan is super duper happy....XD
1 more day i will at my sweet sweet home...
I wan go see my mummy~XD
mummy...how are you now??
got miss all of us???
mummy...
this coming monday i will go travelling o..
bless me all the best o...
mummy...
i wish our campus will have some change of the lecturur ar...
the lecturur so bian tai 1..
holiday lw..she still wanna give us lots of holidays work...
too many lw la..
dun like her!!!!!
make me more busy~
wanna have a rest at my sweet home 1..
but now need to rush for those stupid homework lw...
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
really sienz ar....
what can i do?????
JUST BLESS WE WILL CHANGE TO OTHERS CAMPUS AR....
hahahahaaha....
this is the only way for me to escape it....XD

anyway..hope all the best to me lo...

No comments:

Post a Comment