Monday, November 15, 2010

meeting~

meeting!!! again???
really hate meeting!!!especially  chinese club meeting!!!
everytime meeting~they must use and wasted a lot of time!!!! eeeee...
talking nonsense!!!
today's meeting is about next year chinese new year~
see lar...haha...again...same thing happen...
this time...every group leader have to go up and present our own group de preparation...
wakao..i m the last one who present my group de thing lo..
so sienz..actually nothing to present de mar...so just fast fast go up and use 30 seconds to finish IT~ wakaka...dun waste time on stupid thg ma...XD...
lucky others dint give any comment about my thg...HU~.~
lolz...
anyways,
hope my preparation will go smoothly~
all the best to me...
MUMMY~would you bless me too???
miss you...XD

No comments:

Post a Comment