Thursday, January 27, 2011

miss the time~XD

one day~forgot the date dy~
feel free so much~so we decided to bring our cute cousins and my bro them go spring having fun~
we really have a fantasic day~XD
we went to having our lunch at SuShi KinG~wowo...RM200++gone~
after that we went to buy for the movie ticket~RM50++gone~
my cousin cristina wana watch RAPUNZEL~so we all decided to watch the same mv lor..XD
movie is start at 2 smtg..
it was still early so we brg them to the coloring place that special for children 1..XD
all three children play the coloring~RM30++gone~
they enjoy it and we are happy see that they were smile and laugh there~>< (cute)
when they finish the coloring it almost 2..
the movie is gona start~
we went to buy for some snack~anotherRM50++gone~
RAPUNZEL start~
well, it a cartoonn...i like cartoon..especially disney cartoon~
after we finish the show we went out and we help those KID to taking photo as memo~
let see my cute cousins~
ivan~cute but can be a evil tooXD

juju~XDa good girl~



my didi~a boy that knw lot of su su thg~XD
after that~my cousin said:"jiejie later papa will brg us bak so u no need brg us back dy."
:"and jiejie, papa said he got surprise for u all...."
we ans:"har?? wat surprise???made me feel nervous ler.."
haha..my cousin just smile at us and smile~cute girl...^^

they bring us to the downstair that a shop next to the ipoh town cafe~
OMG!! my xiao jiu is inside the watch shop~
he said:"nah, go and choose u guy llike d type...
we ans:"har???now ar?? really ??? er...."
then my xiaojiu just sit at the chair there and wait for us...
we so paiseh lar..if we dint choose for it he will continue sit at there and just wait there...==
how or??choose or not??mai lar??? ai ar??many stupid ans comeout from our stu mind..
now think bak i felt i m so suku xia...XDhaha
then we 只好硬着头皮choose..
i choose a SOLVIL ladies watch~


my solvil watch...cost for 300++XD

n my sis them choose also same as me solvil too..XD
but not same pattern...
our three nice solvil watch~><

nice???
hahaha...i duno all this cost how much dy~
xiao jiu also buy for koko n didi..
all got 5 watch
OMG!!!! hmm
really thank a lot to xiao jiu for giving us such a big surprise that i ever had...XD

END OF THE DAY~XD
  ~surprise~
i love surprise...
wana thank to my dear friend too
they give me a surprise too on my bday~
they give me my favourite~
susan~
yeah..i love it so muchiiii...XD

thx friend ..llove you guy so much...XD



ANOTHER  day...
when i go shopping at boulevverd~~
i saw my dearest 1
i was happy whe i saw himm....
i go and hug him and wana kiss himm...
i hug him so tide untill my sis stop me..
haha...
know who is my dearest???
hhahaha...
show u guy see...










tangtangtang~~~
is he handsome??? yeah..he is the most handsome 1 in my heart...XD
hahahaha....


i wan my life full with surprise...
but i wan a good surprise...XD
hahaha
my life is colorfull...

HAPPY DAY TO ME AND ALL MY LOVE FAMIY & FRIEND!!!!!
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment