Sunday, January 9, 2011

2day ar...
haiz...
actually is normal day...
but after the stupid meeting i feel moody~
haixxxx...
i hate meeting...
eveytime meeting sure got lots of stupid thg need to take part and stupid thg to prepare...
suddenly feel everything become heavy and heavier...
made me feel wan to escape from everything...
but we CANNOT escape it!!!
eeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....ishhhhhhhhhhh.........
suddenly feel that i m so kolian xia lor...
hope i can have doremon pocket..
i wan doremon de ‘任意门' can go home and go anyways as i like...
haix........
hope that new year can come fast...
i wan my home...
i miss my home dy~
i miss my mummy~
i miss my daddy~
i miss my sistaS~
i miss my brothers~
i miss my bed~
i miss my movies~
i miss shopping~
i miss holidAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everyday become meaningless if continue do those stupid thing...
jia you lor susan!!!
i hope i can do it!!!!
T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment