Saturday, April 23, 2011

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

that day...
when i was enjoy and enjoy..
something happen
made me truely hurt..
u will never know..


when i m try my best to help you
solve your problem...
but!!!
when i found the wayss

i called u...
what ans u give me???
wait ya..
wait ya..
wait ya..
u just 
slight over 
and ignore me...

ok
fine..
is ok..
from  now onwards..
i will also do the same thing on you..
well..
good..
u happy..
i m happy too..







u asking me something...
well..
i give my opinion to you..
i m happy u would share me 
your private thg...
but...
your private made me felt sad...
hurt..
i m still
wait in hope..
but 
it look 
@@
well..
i m still
wait in hope...
hope
hope
hope...
hopeless?????


vinvin
you are good guy..
pls forgive me..
there is many thing i need to scruple
sorry...
anyway..
i m happy on what had you done for me..
thx 
friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment