Tuesday, November 1, 2011

it's so SIMPLE ♥

what i wish i just so simple
simple
i wish everyone bless us
i wish
it just easy and simple....

story between u n me is just so simple
although it simple
for me
it's 
so
SWEET^^


someone can know me so well,
^^
 
when i was boring,
someone is always there and acc me~
when i was emo,
someone is always there and act for me~
when i was happy,
someone is always there sharing hapiness with me~
when i was walking,
someone is always there and holding my hand~
when i wan playing see saw,
someone is always there and pulling me~
when i was sick,
someone is always there and take care of me~
when i was itch,
someone is always there and scold me~
when i was sleep,
someone is always there and hugging me~
when the time i need someone,
someone is always ready there for me~

Although all this is so simple
but for me it is good enough for me..
what i wish is so SiMpLe~=)

duinideyitianbiyitianduo
w a n=)
lalalalalalla~

No comments:

Post a Comment