Saturday, June 25, 2011

Part 1~

is time to share my holidays time~
already one week campus reopen but i still in holidays MOOD!!! :(
everyday when i opened my eyes, i hope i was at my sweet home's bed~XD
but it is impossible lor~XD
i will i have a friend call Doremon
i can order my friend give me his special door~wakaka...(although i know this only happen on virtual world lar)

first week of holiday my friend far from SARIKEI came kuching for a visit~
~MISS ALICE~ 
~virus detected~
bopian lor  have to be her tourist guide for free and free driver too..><~haha~
first day he arrived kuching early in the morning~
then i bring her go gai gai...
this girl is siao wan~first day came kuching tell me wan go watch movie~lol~
so bring she go lar...
we watch "fast five" lor...
hmmm...a nice and interesting movie lor..
next day and the day after 2ml we went to santubong resort lor..XD
hmmm...santubong upgrade lw bha~..quiet nice xia...XD
come~lets us view some picture when we go the resort~^^












after that then we visit culture village lor~
we still can join the show~
this a moi keep ask me accompany her go to the stage there...
shy die me how can i do that???
wakakakakakakak
lalalalallala~
bleukssss~=P

After show we visit around~
hot weather at culture village@@






lol...
quiet enjoy lar...
the days after we also go here and there lepak lepak lor..
for a long time i always going out dy~...=)
i miss the time....^^
we visit many place and eat alot~XD


















PART I END~
to be continue~
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment