Wednesday, December 1, 2010

holidays...

HOLIDAYS...
i love holidays
but
i hate holidays tooo....
during this holidays i enjoy so much
especially the traveling time..
i love traveling....XD
i love to stay with my family..
i love the time when talking to my dear...><
BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hate homework...
there were still lots of homework say HI with me ler...
quiet a lot lorrr...
a bit regret lo..y i choose Chinese at my subject ler??
every time chinese  lecturer give lots of homework!!!!!
super duper hate it...arghhhh...
eeeeeeeeeeeeee......
holiday is for me to rest de ler..not for homework le...
see everyone enjoy enjoy really make me jealous lo...T.T
hope i can finish those stupid homework lo...
i still wanna enjoy my holidays leh...
i wan my holidays back to me...^^

but i know SOMEONE more kolian lor..
everyday work and everyday with Xnormal meal time..
having nothing b4 work!!!!
having breakfast+lunch at one time!!!
sometime even having lunch+dinner!!!
are you going to have breakfast+lunch+dinner????
har??har??har??
now is my time to say it!!!
do you think you are MACHINE???
everytime when heard u say u tired to me really made me xin tong de lorrr...
please
take good care of you k???
and NO more smoke!!!!!

*dear...
我那里做得不好一定要跟我说哦
我尽量做到最好
现在的我努力ing~

No comments:

Post a Comment